Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Bone scan results......a bit late

With all of the hubbub surrounding Monday's surgery, plus having out of town guests, I forgot to mention that we got the results of my bone scan. The scan showed "no evidence of metastatic disease", which in layman's terms means NEGATIVE!

Now, it did show some "abnormalities" in my feet, which the doctor says is probably arthritis. I'll take arthritic feet any day......plus it gives Michael another reason to make jokes about my feet.

"Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; and his mercy endureth for ever." ~Psalm 106:1

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Dear Kim,

Praise the Lord!! What wonderful news! My kids were also very excited to hear that your bone scan was clear.

Psalm 31:23-24 (NKJV)
Oh, love the LORD, all you His saints!
For the LORD preserves the faithful...
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the LORD.

Can you tell which Psalm I've been reading? It shouted "Kim Kelly" to me!!

Love,
Dawn

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger TobyBo said...

Hi Kim,

Hope I am doing this right...

Anyhow, thank you for starting this site... you are in my prayers. Hope the fever is over by now.

Toby (from TeachingMOM)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home