Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ouch!

Remind me not to get a flu shot on the day of a surgical procedure ever again......biopsy pain on the left side and flu shot pain on the right side......it made for an interesting night of sleep!

Everything is still set for Monday at 10:45. I will be getting my prescriptions filled today, so I can be sure of having everything in hand Monday morning. I have other "piddly" things to do today, which is good. It helps to keep my mind off of thinking about next week. It is a strange feeling, to want something to happen, but to dread it at the same time.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." ~Philippians 4: 6, 7

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Leni said...

When I start to worry, I tend to clean like mad...takes my mind off it.

I know what you mean. I have had appointments that I've wanted to cancel, for nervousness, but then I'd have to wait even longer to get results!

Leni<><

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger TobyBo said...

Just wanted to say you came to mind often today and were in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home