Friday, June 29, 2007

Things have been going very well with me, thank the Lord. I don't go back to see Dr. Holmes and the radiation oncologist until mid-August. The summer has been filled with activity of all kinds. It is such a blessing to be able to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off, rather than spending my days sitting in a chemo chair like I did last summer. God is good!

Please let me take the liberty to ask you to pray for 2 special people. Leanne is our eye doctor's daughter. She just underwent a bone marrow transplant today to help her fight her second battle with leukemia. God put her into remission 5 years ago, and we know He can do the same thing this time. These past few months have been very hard on Leanne, and her body is weary. But her spirit and faith are strong. Please join us in prayer as we petition the Lord on her behalf.

Please also remember Colleen as she undergoes chemo a second time around for ovarian cancer. She is facing new experiences this time around, but she remains ever faithful in her praise of our Father in Heaven, knowing that He has chosen the best of everything for her and her family. She is a treasured sister in the Lord; I trust you will pray for her healing, as you have for mine.

"I have set the Lord always before me: Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices: my flesh also shall rest in hope."
~Psalm 16:8-9

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

Bless you, Sweet Sister!

I keep checking on you! :-)

With much love,
Colleen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home