Friday, August 25, 2006

Home again!

Well, I got my walking papers from the hospital this afternoon. To quote the doctor, "I could keep you here, but then you might catch something else!" So, armed with 4 new prescriptions, another water jug and breathing doo-hickey (now I have twin sets of each!), and without umpteen staples and a couple of stitches, I was on my way home this afternoon. I will post more in a day or two, but I did want to update for everyone who has been so diligent in checking up on me. I don't have any "oomph" right now (another doctor word), but I hope to regain it soon.

Thanks again for your love and care,
Kim

4 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Cathy Womble said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're home. We're still praying for you. Take it easy.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger TXArtcGal said...

((((Kim)))) I am so glad you are home!!! Still praying over here for you!!!

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Leni said...

So glad you are home! It's always easier to recover in the comfort of home.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger ~b~ said...

(((Kim))), I am sooooo glad that you are home. Hope you are recuperating nicely. I know the girls are a tremendous help to you. If ya need anything, call me! And THAT'S an order!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home