Monday, August 21, 2006

Home!

"But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me."
~Psalm 3: 3-5

Michael and the girls brought me home from the hospital just a short while ago. Since it's hard to type one handed, and I want to rest my left arm, I won't be posting much for a little while. But, I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers, phone calls, e-mails, flowers, gifts, hospital visits, and general outpouring of love. Your support has been such a great blessing to me and the family, as well as a tangible example of Christ's love to me.

I will be taking it easy this week and getting some of the staples removed by the end of the week. Nothing much else will be going on that can't be done from the recliner! The hospital stay went without a hitch but......

"East, west....."Home is best!"

4 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger TobyBo said...

Yay! I'm glad you're home and sorry I didn't check here sooner. :)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Cathy Womble said...

Welcome home (((Kim))), I'm so glad all went well.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Leni said...

Yeay!!!!!!! Wish I was there with chicken and dumplings!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger ~b~ said...

it was GREAT seeing you last week! so glad you're home!!!!!! recuperate fast, okay? ily!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home