Thursday, March 09, 2006

Matthew 10:30........

Matthew chapter 10, verse 30 states, "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered."

As I see more strands in my hand each time I run the comb through my hair, I stand in awe of a God who knows each and every hair that is on our heads.....He has numbered each one.

And as I face the inevitable this week, I continue to thank Him for this cancer and subsequent hair loss. I can rest in His sovereignty and the knowledge that He has my life in His hands.

"Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him: With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles."
~II Chronicles 32:7-8

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger TXArtcGal said...

Dear Kim,

I just wanted to let you know that you are on my heart!!...and, in my prayers! I miss seeing you on TM...but, I'm glad an angel forwarded your blog address to me so I can keep up with your news. (goofy me lost it! UGH!).

((((Kim))))

Again...praying over here!!

Trisha

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Hi Kim,

My kids told me they could take your hair, make yarn out of it, and knit you a hat. Wouldn't that be a hoot??

We're still praying for you in our morning Bible time. It is good to be able to read updates so we know what is going on.

We may not be in town this Sunday - see you next week if that is the case.

We love you!
The Larimers

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger TobyBo said...

Hi Kim,

It is so good to see your updates. I am now using the hair thing as a reminder to pray for you -- each time I take care of mine. :)

BTW, I came on earlier but I decided to control myself and not be obsessive about posting the 2nd comment... glad to see someone else did so I could post.

Under the Mercy,

Toby

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Leni said...

Praying all went well today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home