Thursday, August 31, 2006

M&Ms with a purpose!


For all of you chocoholics out there (and even those of you who are not!) -

Pink & White M&Ms





Masterfoods USA will sell specially packaged bags of dark pink and light pink M&M’S® Chocolate Candies in retail outlets nationally from approximately August 15 through October 31, 2006. For each bag sold, Masterfoods USA will make a donation to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, with a minimum contribution of $250,000. Masterfoods will donate to Komen 35 cents for each 14-ounce package and 50 cents for each 21.3-ounce package sold. For more information, visit www.mms.com.

4 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Sam Wick said...

Getting clever with chocoate, I like that! I had some Pirates of the Caribbean M&Ms and they were all gold. I must admit it felt a little weird after eating the tenth gold M&M in a row. My brain kept telling me I should be eating a different color any minute, yet none came.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Ryan Kelly said...

Did you lay a golden egg? ROFL

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Kim said...

You are such a funny guy!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Ryan Kelly said...

I come from good stock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home