Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Twenty six years ago today.......

Little did we know then all of the plans God had for us. Little did we know that this year He would have us living out our marriage vows in a most tangible way....."in sickness and in health".........


This has been a long journey, but it would have been a much more difficult journey if not for a life partner by my side to hold my hand during the rough times. Today, I am especially thankful for the gift I received years ago on a cool fall afternoon - that of a godly man who kept his word to me.

5 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger  shananagrins@gmail.com said...

Happy Anniversary Kim & Michael!!! Many wishes for another 26 years! Mom still talks about me crying down the aisle :-)

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, dear one!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger TobyBo said...

I am glad you shared this picture, Kim.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Sam Wick said...

Cute couple. Sniff, sniff on all the lovey-dovey stuff.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger ~b~ said...

Wow! Congratulations to you both! Hey, I mentioned you in my blog the other day under the post "Illinois."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home