Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Time to celebrate!


Radiation treatments are over as of 2:30 today! I received my discharge instructions, a diploma (suitable for framing), a little angel rubbing stone and a hug from every staff member from the techs to the scheduler. I am now free at 2:15 every day. I'll have a follow up appointment in 2 weeks, but for now - I am FREE!!!!!!

Many thanks for all of your prayers and support during this phase of my treatments. Your faithfulness in prayer has been a true blessing! God is good - ALL the time!

3 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger TobyBo said...

I'm throwing confetti & I'll make hot chocolate for us all if you can stand the excitement. ;)

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Mamma said...

Kim
Your faith and strenght thru this time has been an inspiration. You are an amazing person.
Love Jan

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger  shananagrins@gmail.com said...

Must be an wonderful feeling!! I am happy you are Free!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home