Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Remedies

As I suspected, I left from my visit with the radiation oncologist today with some remedies for my ailments. Since my ailments are few, so are the remedies! I was told that I can use Benadryl to help with the itching, and the nurse gave me a product called Aquaphor to use on the areas of my skin that are red. Since she gave me a fairly small sample, I stopped on my way home to get a larger size. A pretty large "tub" of this ointment for "severely dry and cracked skin" now sits on my dresser. I was right about the answer for my fatigue......get more rest!

There is no other news to report; the doctor is pleased with the way I have been tolerating the treatments. God has definitely been gracious every step of the way!

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger TobyBo said...

Aquaphor is good stuff, hope it works for you!

I am thankful you are doing so well. :)

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Ryan Kelly said...

I don't know that God is smiling on her. It could be, that it looks like God is smiling on her, but in reality, is just smiling past her at the chocolate soda on the table right behind her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home